Just in case you don't already know what is Avalpa OpenCaster,
we can define it as a free and open-source tool that is able to
generate an MPEG-2 data structure (stored within a Transport Stream file).
Therefore it can can also manipulate the inside packets (video, audio, teletext packets
but also Service Information/Program Specific Information ones)
Since the previous release, we can notice those changes :
Change log OpenCaster 3.0:
- tools/pesvideo2ts: generalized vbv, command line supports vbv size in bit, now it broadcasts h264 video (join is on test)
- tools/pesvideo2ts: added 24 fps support
- tools/ts2m2ts: added generate m2ts from ts
- tools/m2ts2ts: added generate ts from m2ts
- tools/pesinfo: prints also video pes size
- tools/esvideo2pes renamed tools/esvideompeg2pes
- tools/esvideoinfo renamed tools/esvideompeg2info
- tools/vbv renamed tools/videompeg2vbv
- tutorials: renamed with a meaningful name
Change log OpenCaster 2.5.1:
- libs/dvbobjects: removed default value for segment_last_section_number in EIT generation
- tools/tspcrrestamp: rewritten, multicast multiplexing should recover better in network downs
- tools/tsccc: doesn't check anymore for null packets cc errors
- tutorials/OCtutorial14: TOT example manages DST with iCalendar RFC
- tutorials/OCtutorial12/13: removed as not supported anymore
To summarize, some commands have been renamed and the same stuff
has been done for the tutorials too.
It is more or like a kind of clean-up in order to unify the project.
The same stuff has been done with the documentation which is now in version 2.0
So have a nice reading and don't hesitate to experiment and modify the tutorials.
I will ask to the guys of Avalpa to incorporate the commands of each scripts
in order to avoid copy and paste errors from the documentation (which I did by mistake)